Excited to be a part of the Stranded with a Hero Blog Tour. We've got a guest Top Ten List from author Cindi Madsen as well as details on the stories and the fabulous authors participating. Enjoy being Stranded with a Hero!
It's that time of year where everyone is thinking about the holidays. Cindi Madsen was happy to help out with her top then favorite holiday activities! Thank you Cindi!!
- Decorating the tree
- Finding the perfect present for your loved ones. Even though it’s a bit of a mad house, there’s something about a mall the few weeks before Christmas. All that energy and excitement in the air.
- Driving around to look at Christmas lights
- Wrapping presents
- Watching holiday movies, everything from high budget, to the over-the-top cheesy. Every year, my husband and I watch Just Friends. It’s our Christmas movie tradition.
- Playing Santa Claus
- Watching my kids come out on Christmas morning, and seeing the wonder on their faces.
- Opening presents.
- A big breakfast while still wearing our PJs, involving cinnamon rolls.
- Visiting family
Date of Publication: November 11, 2013
Getting snowed in never felt so good as boundaries are crossed, opposites attract, and friends discovering more promise a Christmas no one will ever forget.
Mindy can’t believe she's stuck with her ex–best friend—and the man whose heart she broke years ago—for the holidays, though the tension between them is more than enough to keep them warm. Josh Powers never forgot Mindy, but he can’t risk his heart a second time.
Naomi’s sworn off men like Aaron—rich, cocky, and dismissive of holiday traditions. Aaron decided to spend Christmas in sunny Australia to avoid snowy New York, not to fall for the woman his best friend warned him away from. But when a volcano grounds him, Aaron and Naomi's relationship becomes eruptive.
The last person police officer Nate Walsh expected to discover in a snowstorm is his brother's ex and former town rebel, Kelsey Cooper. She’s his complete opposite and totally off-limits, but as they wait out the storm together, all he can think is how he wishes she'd stay forever.
Frankie Sylva was determined to free the reindeer cruelly held for a holiday roadshow, even if it meant risking her own life. Deputy Sheriff Red LeClair set out to save a stranger in a snowstorm, never expecting he’d be the one to be rescued.
Coleen lives in Sydney, Australia with her partner and two children. When she isn’t writing she enjoys avoiding housework, eating chocolate, and watching Criminal Minds.