Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spotlight Tour & Review - It's Not Over by A.L. Zaun

It's Not Over Spotlight Banner
 
 
 
It's Not Over Front CoverHe wanted her to help him win his ex-girlfriend back. She wanted to teach him a few lessons on how to treat a woman. Neither one planned for the unexpected.
 
She’s gone. I’m desperate and going insane. I’ll do whatever it takes to find her. I don’t know when I fell for her, but I won’t let her go. What has she done to me? I’m Rick Marin, for crying out loud. I don’t chase women…but she’s not just any woman. She’s Maddy—my Maddy—and I need her.
 
I couldn’t stand by and watch. I have to run fast and far to get away and forget him. He weaseled his way into my life, making me question rules I live by, and he turned my orderly life upside down. I’m falling apart and coming undone. I don’t do that. I will not allow a man to derail me. I’m Madison Stuart. I live life by my rules.
Follow The Do Over’s most notorious couple, Rick and Madison, as they learn that It’s Not Over.
 
 


 
 

 
 

Spotlight Teaser 1
 

I didn't like Rick Marin much in The Do Over, but I loved him in It's Not Over. It's always fun to see the jerk or bad guy in a previous book get their own story. Maddy is pretty awesome too. When she goes from helping Rick win back his ex to falling for him, she flees to put distance between them. Rick accepts Maddy's help, but doesn't realize just how much he's fallen for her until she's gone. A great sequel to A.L. Zaun's The Do Over, I really enjoyed Rick and Maddy's story of finding love when you least expect it.
 
 
 
AL Zaun PicA.L. Zaun graduated from Florida International University with a degree in English Literature when the dinosaurs roamed the earth and cellphones were the size of a brick. Her impressive degree did absolutely nothing for her professional endeavors in health care management but did stir her imagination and opened up the world of books in a new way.
 
Armed with a large bottle of Diet Pepsi and a multi-pack of Extra Sugar-Free gum, A.L. Zaun spends her evenings bringing to life the characters that dominate her thoughts and interrupt her sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 

TDO
 
 


   
 
EJ Button

No comments:

Post a Comment