Monday, November 20, 2017

I Am Thankful For...featuring Cora Cade


Welcome to Day 1 of my second annual "I Am Thankful" blog feature. Find out what some of your favorite book boyfriends (or girlfriends) are thankful for this holiday season. 

Today we are featuring the awesome Cora Cade, author of the A Day of Pleasure Series and the Love on the Rocks Series. Definitely check her out if you haven't met any of her swoon-worthy men.  

Read on to find out what Will and Georgia are thankful for this year and then pop over here :https://www.instafreebie.com/free/1VBS9 to get a free copy of Tapped from Cora! She's offering it to my readers. Told ya she was awesome!





Love on the Rocks, Book One

One night is all she wanted.

Georgia Burke is on a mission to find a sexy one night stand.  After she catches her cheating ex with her friend, in Georgia's apartment no less, she visits her brother in his sleepy lakeside town to regroup.  Her first night at Fox Lake and she finds the Drunken Duck pub and puts her plan into motion.  Almost.

Will Calder is looking for the real deal.  He's done with the short-term flings and wants to find a woman ready for everything he has to offer.  Will's determined to show Georgia more than just a single night of debauchery and he'll do everything in his power to keep her close.

Georgia's going to find Will's idea of the perfect woman isn't what she expected. She'll have to face her own insecurities to land the sexy contractor or settle for the vacation fling she anticipated.

Warning:  Contains a curvy woman with a geeky streak and the contractor out to win her heart.  Expect a sexy romp with a man who knows how to work with his hands.



Nestled away in a small town in Ohio, I spend my days adding delicious books to my library, snuggling with my three rotten dogs, and debating the finer points of life with the dear husband.

When I'm not tucked away with a book you can be find me tapping away at my laptop.  With coffee. And my playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment