Monday, July 30, 2018

5 Years As A Blogger ... THANK YOU!



I have a hard time believing it's been five years since I started the blog and yet it seems like no time at all. I've been a reader for as long as I can remember. Thanks to Facebook I've been able to interact with authors on a more personal level than sending fan mail and hoping to get a reply. I started the blog because I wanted to have another way to share and spread the word about books and authors that I love. This opened up the book world to me on a whole new level. I've met so many fabulous authors, bloggers and fellow readers, many of who have become great friends. I've had the opportunity to attend several amazing signings as well as host one of my own. It's been an enriching and cherished experience and I look forward to seeing where the next five years take me. In closing, I just want to say thank you. Thank you to the authors who trust me to share their words, the bloggers who have shared their tips and advice and the readers for sharing their recommendations and enthusiasm. Thank to everyone for their friendship and support and for loving books as much as I do. Thank you.






Giveaway #1


No comments:

Post a Comment