Monday, October 20, 2014

Book Boyfriend Week Day 4 - Travis Maddox & Reese Carroll

 
Hello! Today for Book Boyfriend Week I am featuring the reader voted favorites for Favorite Fighter - Travis Maddox and Favorite Readers' Choice - Reese Carroll.  Be sure to check it out. I've got some reader input on why these guys are so loved. Be sure to read all the way down to the bottom of the page for the Giveaway!

 
For those of you who have read Jamie McGuire's Beautiful Disaster, it should be no surprise that Travis Maddox was a frontrunner for Favorite Fighter. I was introduced to Travis by one little line that a friend shared with me and I just knew I had to read the book. I thought I loved him when I read Beautiful Disaster, but that was nothing compared to how I felt after reading Walking Disaster. There's just something about him that gets to you.

Why Readers Love Travis
 
Thank you Rachel & Alana for sharing why you love Travis.

I love that he's not perfect. 

He's not the type of guy that you'd expect to fall for, after all, he starts as a man-whore.


In his own crazy way, he fell hard for 'Pigeon' and did everything in his power to show her. 


For him, to forsake other women and try to earn Abby's love... *swoon*


He's Travis.

I melt when he calls Abbi Pidge.


His relationship with his family especially his brothers.


His friendship with Shep.


His loyalty to those he loves.



Haven't met Travis yet? Here's where you can find him.
 

 
 
 
Favorite Travis Quotes

“He scanned my face with careful hope in his eyes. “You love me?”
“It’s the tattoos,” I shrugged.”  


“So you like her and you're scared. Now what?"
"Nothing. It just sucks that I finally found the girl worth having and she's too good for me.”  


Shepley crossed his arms. "Say it."
"I like her, okay?"
"Not good enough."
"I have feelings for her. I care about her. A lot. I can't stand it when she's not around. Happy?”  


“And when a Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever.”  

“The only thing I'm afraid of is a life without you, Pigeon."

“She told me to find a girl worth fighting for. The one that doesn’t come easy.”  

“A Maddox boy will take you all the way to the edge, but if you go with him, he’ll follow you anywhere.”  


I'm going to be totally honest and say that I haven't met Reese Carroll yet, but he's pretty darn popular as he was crowned Favorite Book Boyfriend Readers Choice. It definitely piqued my curiosity and I immediately grabbed both books. I am looking forward to meeting this hot accountant!  

Why Readers Love Reese

Thank you Alana and Vickie for sharing why you love Reese!

He is sexy.

He is honest.


He is very romantic.


He has a dirty mouth (which I loved).


He is super smart, I mean he is an Accountant for goodness sakes!


He is just sweet about reminding why he loves Dylan- he's just swoon-worthy because of that fact alone.


Here's where you can find Reese if you haven't yet met him.


 
 

Favorite Reese Quotes

 
"You're All I Think About"

"Dylan, One hundred and thirty two days.  That's how long I have loved you."
 
"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are, Dylan?  Every single part of you".
 
"Christ, I am so in love with you Dylan.  Insanely in love".



Instead of a trivia question today, I want to know what your favorite quotes are from these two gentlemen.

*Winners for the giveaways will be announced Wednesday night (10/22).*
 
Today's Prize

$5.00 Amazon Gift Card

 Leave a comment with your response. You'll earn one entry for each quote you leave. (Make sure you leave your name and email so I am able to contact you if you are a winner!)

What is your favorite quote from Travis Maddox?

What is your favorite quote from Reese Carroll?


4 comments:

  1. “And when a Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever.”

    “The only thing I'm afraid of is a life without you, Pigeon."

    “She told me to find a girl worth fighting for. The one that doesn’t come easy.”

    “A Maddox boy will take you all the way to the edge, but if you go with him, he’ll follow you anywhere.”

    These are my favorite Travis quotes.

    Shelly Wygant jeepgirltoo@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this quote right here~
    “She told me to find a girl worth fighting for. The one that doesn’t come easy.”

    Vickie Schultz

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Reese I love the quote

    you are all I can think about

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your favorite quote from Travis Maddox? "You're my home."

    ReplyDelete